Response to the Word
Each week, during our Mid-Week Lenten Services,
everyone will be given a "Response to the Word" sheet which lists the readings for the week and asks
questions related to the theme. In case you can't be here, or in case you would like to look at those readings and questions during the week, we will post them on our blog. Here is the sheet for Week 2:
Read Acts 3:1-10 and Luke 10:25-37.
Then answer the following questions:
1. Do you think the Good Samaritan thought of himself as a healer?
2. In our reading from Acts, what was it that Peter had to give?
3. What gifts for help and healing do you bring to the world?
4. What pain, trouble, or brokenness do you see by the side of the road that needs to be healed?
5. How can you use the gifts God has given you to do something about it?
St. James Blog
Periodic notes and updates from the staff of St. James Evangelical Lutheran Church in Mason City, Iowa
St. James Lutheran Church
1148 4th Street SE
Mason City, IA 50401